FORUM ON INNOVATION AND EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES
FITE is a scientific event that aims to show the impact of digital on all other sectors, to promote
other sectors, to promote and encourage female digital and to promote technological innovation.
technological innovation. It takes place once every two (02) years.
OBJECTIVES OF THE EVENT
The objectives of this scientific event are multiple:
- To show concretely how, today, Digital touches the whole population,
and transforms all sectors.
- To introduce companies, organisations and institutions to the impact and importance of innovative technologies.
- To take stock of the contribution of technology to society, and to propose sound training bases to meet the pressing need.
- Identify innovative and promising projects;
- Provoke a national dynamic around the Digital, national
- Initiate partnerships with the different actors of the Technology,
- Promoting best practices in the field of the green economy,
- Assessing the needs for innovation development in Cameroon,
- Promoting the technological excellence of our company ;
- Valuing and encouraging women’s digital
- Demonstrate the importance of Emerging Technologies in the different sectors of sectors of society.
- Propose solutions to improve the Green Economy Strategy
The target audiences for this forum are numerous and diverse. They will be among others :
- Institutions overseeing technology and innovation in Cameroon and the sub-region (public and parapublic institutions);
- Institutions regulating technology in Cameroon;
- Institutions operating in the tech sector in Cameroon (Companies, NGOs/Associations, etc.);
- Business leaders and managers
- Donors and other international funding institutions
- Development partners
- The media
« STATUPS INNOVATION CHALLENGE »
One of the main articulations of this challenge, the “Startups Innovation Challenge” is a national
national competition aimed at encouraging and rewarding young people with original and innovative projects in
Original and innovative in Emerging Technologies
It is a competition of emerging technology creators that selects the most innovative startups for a unique
innovative start-ups for an original mentoring opportunity in the high-tech ecosystem. This competition
Indeed, this competition allows to detect innovations and to accompany them so that they can
to respond to the problems of our society.
THE TALK: A DISCUSSION SESSION ON ISSUES RELATED TO THE ACTIVITY OF START-UPS
Once a month, we organise a discussion session on topics related to the activity of startups
startups: incubation, marketing, legal, accounting, etc. The purpose of these exchanges is to
help startups, our core target, to develop and deploy better in the field
in order to participate more in the development of the African economic sector.