Consult the list of the 10 winners by clicking HERE
Under the high patronage of the MINISTER OF POSTS AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS, Ocean Innovation Center (OIC) with its strategic partners, organizes as part of the second edition of the FORUM ON INNOVATION AND EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES the “STARTUP INNOVATION CHALLENGE“. A competition of startups creating the most innovative solutions for an original coaching opportunity in the high-tech ecosystem. This competition makes it possible to detect innovations and to support them so that they can respond to the problems of our society.
1) WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
To participate in the “startup innovation challenge”, you must have:
- An innovative project developed or under development
- An idea of technological innovation.
NB: It is desirable that the project concerns one of the following themes: Digital, Health, Telemedicine, Automation, Blockchain, Cybersecurity, 3D Computer Graphics, IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Cloud Computing, Robotics.
2) WHAT ARE THE SELECTION CRITERIA?
Candidates will be selected on the following criteria:
- The relevance of the proposed project
- The innovative nature of the project with regard to existing services
- Project consistency: team, business model, marketing and sales approach
3) WHY PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST?
By participating in the Startup Innovation Challenge, a total CASH prize of 2,500,000 XAF to be won, distributed as follows:
- The first will receive a cash prize of 1,000,000 XAF
- The second will receive a cash prize of 500,000 XAF
- The third will receive a cash prize of 300,000 XAF
- The digital girl will receive a special cash prize of 500,000 XAF
- The 7 other winning startups will each receive a CASH envelope of 50,000 XAF
4) STARTUPS WILL BE ABLE
- Be trained in Entrepreneurship and Emerging Technologies
- Join the first reference technopole in Central Africa
- Meet with business leaders and potential investors
- Be supported in the search for funding
- Benefit from an analysis of their innovation carried out by experts
- Communicate with economic players